Author's Note 1
Hello! I hope everyone has been enjoying the story thus far. I know it has been a little slow to start, but I want you to know the big stuff is coming in the next couple chapters, and I hope you'll enjoy it as well! In the meantime, please enjoy this lovely piece of art, made by @gracedotpng over on twitter! They did an absolutely amazing job and I adore this piece featuring the heroes of this story, I seriously cannot thank them enough for this.
While I'm here, there are a couple of things I wanted to note as well. First, Genesis will be updating weekly, every Wednesday from this point going forward. Second, as it is told from a first person perspective, the perspectives actually do switch. The symbol in the top right corner at the beginning of each chapter tells which character's perspective that chapter is told from. Glasses for Jack, a wrench for Nico, and a fist for Daniel. I've gotten some questions about this, so I wanted to make sure things were clear going forward.
Thanks for reading!
- Xada

Siiiiiiiiick 🤯
ReplyDelete